Detailed hygiene concept!
Dear guests, friends and partners,
the Renthof Kassel, is pleased to welcome you again.
The safety of our employees and our guests has for us, not only in times of Corona pandemic, top priority.
On the following pages we would like to introduce you to our detailed hygiene concept.
If you have any questions, requests or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our house soon.
Kind regards and stay healthy!
Your Renthof team
Status: 01.07.2021 // Subject to change
- All public areas, surfaces and sanitary facilities are thoroughly cleaned at regular intervals cleaned. Particularly often used surfaces such as door handles, light switches or elevator buttons etc. additionally regularly disinfected
- All employees are informed about the currently necessary safety and hygiene guidelines as well as on the applicable SARS-CoV-2 occupational health and safety standards
- Our employees who feel sick are not allowed to show up for work or must stop the work immediately. A medical examination is required before re-entry. The following applies also for employees of external companies
- Our work utensils, tools and work equipment are used by our employees and
Employees used personally if possible. Regular cleaning is carried out, in particular when changing jobs and handing over to other people
- Compliance with the minimum distance of 1.50 meters between two people is ensured with the help of markings and signs pointed out
- Walking paths and distance markings are clearly visible in our house
- In the public areas of our Renthof, wearing a medical mouth-nose protection is required. This includes surgical masks and masks with the KN95 or FFP2 standard. Simple fabric masks are not allowed
- In situations where the minimum distance cannot be maintained, wearing the mouth nose protection is required. Our employees work in the daily guest- as well as colleague contact with a mouth-nose protection
- All rooms of the hotel are regularly ventilated, cleaned and in the contact areas disinfected
- All cleaning work has been intensified. Disinfection dispensers are distributed throughout the hotel
- The public toilets are cleaned intensively and regularly. Please note the given signage to the minimum distances
- Only guests from one room are allowed to use the elevator at a time. We recommend using our staircases
- Parking is allowed in the parking lots as usual. When parking and disembarking, please pay attention to the minimum distance between you and other guests
- The protection between our employees and guests is ensured at the reception by a plastic shield. Should our employees be behind the shield, they wear a mouth-nose protection
- Ballpoint pens handed out are disinfected after each use or may be used as a souvenir of our house and can be taken home
- The key cards for each hotel room are disinfected before being used. Upon return of the Cards are also disinfected.
- A contactless payment by debit card, credit card and prepayment are preferred. The debit card device is disinfected after each use. A cash payment is of course also possible
- Invoicing is preferably done by e-mail
- A disinfection dispenser at the reception is available
- All rental items such as charging cables or umbrellas etc. are disinfected before using
- The output and sale of our shop articles are carried out directly by the employees at the reception. Self-service is currently not permitted. Please contact our team
- Our housekeeping and technical staff also work with mouth-nose protection
- Additional towels or toiletries etc. can be ordered at any time through the reception
- Decorative pillows on our beds and sofas have been removed from the hotel rooms
- Our guest directory is available digitally and can be viewed via the respective room tablet
Restaurant / Bar:
- Since 18.06.2021 our poodle bar is open again. Here you sit at a distance quite excellently
- Should you want to eat your breakfast bag at a table in our restaurant or, if necessary, at
Participate in our rich buffet (depending on occupancy), you must pay attention to the prescribed
Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m from the edge of your own table to the next guest. This applies also for our spacious courtyard
- A disinfection dispenser is available
- The recording of the data of all guests present takes place at the check-in at our hotel reception
- This is done in compliance with the general data protection regulation
- All employees in our house wear mouth-nose protection
Meeting and event area:
We would like to point out that, due to the regular amendments to the regulation on
containing the spread of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in the state of Hesse, on changes to the currently valid guidelines for the organization and hosting of events and meetings can come.
- According to the regulation, business meetings are currently allowed to take place. If you have any questions, please contact feel free to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our meeting rooms offer ample space to meet the applicable distance rules and to be able to comply with hygiene measures
- In our meeting rooms, the minimum distance of 1.5 meters is also observed. In addition, the wearing of a mouth-nose protection is also mandatory in the conference room until reaching the place